“Not your nachos”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Got some nachos and they where the worse food I have ever had there. It did have a lot of cheese, but it also had about a head of lettuce on it to. With only a very very small amount of meat and beans. I do not recommend this.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a great Tex-Mex/Burger place at the Fin and Feather Resort near Lake Tenkiller in Northeast Oklahoma. Steve has been on Christian mission trips. So the subtitle for the restaurant is Good Eats on a Mission. Family friendly. No alcohol. And Steve is famous for making his own root beer (hence the name Soda Steve).

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is an ala carte restaurant located on the property of the Fin and Feathers Resort. They have a very large sandwich menu includung Indian tacos and health conscious items. Ice cream menu is large, too, and there is a child's menu. Internet is available in this restaurant. View of the pond is and grounds is pleasant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, this must not have been one of your better nights, too bad for me. The time to fill our order after the line wait was not bad. While standing in line, I could see the orders coming up and the grill. The grill was smoking and not in a good way. It explained why our grilled cheeses were over grilled and wore black streaks. One granddaughter wouldn't eat hers. Anything deep fried tasted of old, burnt grease. Half of our group of 9 were happy, half were not, but the one paying was not. I do love Gore, so probably will be back to give you a second chance.

1  Thank 59GypsyGirl
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My granddaughter and I went on a Saturday . Stood in line about 20 minutes. I had a Reuben with onion rings. AWESOME... Best Reuben I ever had. Love the bread. My granddaughter had cheeseburger, French fries and lemonade. She said it was good. The lemonade was very good. Everything was fresh and very good eating.

Been to Soda Steve's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK