“Enormous portions and big variety of menu items”
Review of Soda Steve's

Soda Steve's
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Gore
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is an ala carte restaurant located on the property of the Fin and Feathers Resort. They have a very large sandwich menu includung Indian tacos and health conscious items. Ice cream menu is large, too, and there is a child's menu. Internet is available in this restaurant. View of the pond is and grounds is pleasant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ok, this must not have been one of your better nights, too bad for me. The time to fill our order after the line wait was not bad. While standing in line, I could see the orders coming up and the grill. The grill was smoking and not in a good way. It explained why our grilled cheeses were over grilled and wore black streaks. One granddaughter wouldn't eat hers. Anything deep fried tasted of old, burnt grease. Half of our group of 9 were happy, half were not, but the one paying was not. I do love Gore, so probably will be back to give you a second chance.

1  Thank 59GypsyGirl
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My granddaughter and I went on a Saturday . Stood in line about 20 minutes. I had a Reuben with onion rings. AWESOME... Best Reuben I ever had. Love the bread. My granddaughter had cheeseburger, French fries and lemonade. She said it was good. The lemonade was very good. Everything was fresh and very good eating.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Great Food, very good prices, great atmosphere, friendly service. Excellent place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

It's clearly the best burgers in town and when you see the line that forms at noon will see how famous they are. It's really worth the wait either way! The food is quality and the environment is super cute. We had the hickory burgers and they were perfect for a Saturday lunch. Good for groups or couples.

1  Thank Joni P

Been to Soda Steve's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK