“Check your order!”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Durant
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Tasty burgers but we were disappointed in the size. We ordered large burgers at $1.00 extra, but they were about the size of a regular to small burger. For seven dollars, it was not worth it! We ordered grilled onions, but didn't get them on the burger. The side of fried onions were cold and soggy and we couldn't eat them.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Smashburger makes a consistently decent meal choice whether your hanging at the casino or just dropping in for a bite. The burgers are exceptionally fresh and come with your choice of accompaniments. I'm personally a big fan of sweet potato fries and those are much better at Smashburger than their fries. Avoid the fried pickles...they were so salty that we were unable to eat them. So bad in fact, we should have returned them. Smash also has great salad choices

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Smashburger & I was not disappointed. Very close to one of my favorites, In&Out. I wouldn’t change anything

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Trying to do the low-carb life and decided to see how Smashburger stacks up. Even without the bun, the truffle mushroom Swiss burger and sweet potato fries are so tasty. Honestly didn’t even miss the bun, although I know it was great!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We usually eat here before going to the movies!
This fast food restaurant is clean, fast and friendly service. I like the fact that they keep their empty tables clean and ready. The food is fresh and hot!
This is a nice place for occasional burger dining.

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK