“Great place.”

Salita's
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great place with great food and service. Great parking well lit and free. Open all week. Small town great place to visit

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I think the food was pretty bland. I had a combination plate with one soft cheese taco, one crispy beef taco, and one bean chalupa. My biggest issue was that the taco and chalupa were served on the same plate as the hot dish with the soft cheese taco, and they were both lying in the cheese dip. The taco shell was hard to pick up and soft on the side that had cheese dip on it. Forget about trying to pick up the chalupa - impossible. There was not much beans on the chalupa. I was pleased that the soft cheese taco was served very hot, and it stayed hot until I was finished eating.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Great restaurant with plenty to choose from. Great salsa served before the meal and very good service. They are known for their "Fireman's Special" and we love it. We loved it so much we've tried to recreate it after moving away from the area, so we definitely go there every time we're back in town to visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Husband & I tried out this place for lunch- don't plan on returning. I had chicken fajitas quesadilla on lunch special. Guacamole & sour cream were 49 cents extra- really?? Lunch "special" was 9.49 and didn't even come with beans & rice. Tortillas used on quesadilla were dried out & similar texture to cardboard. Husband had lunch special of sour cream chicken enchilada. Said rice was gummy. I never mind paying for good food but felt their prices were high but food quality not so much. Service was not bad.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. We were seated right away. The dining area was very clean. The waiter was very friendly. Our food came out quickly. Everyone said that their meal was very good. Will stop in here again.

Been to Salita's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK