“Great food”

Chili’s Grill and Bar
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Durant
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great staff!! They were extremely under staffed as our waitress was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. With that being said I was very impressed with how much the other members of staff were helping her. A great team environment!! The food was good not great but good. I would eat here again however because it was fast and the staff would bring me back. Love to see everyone pitching in to provide an excellent experience for the guests!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have not visited a chilis in quiet some time as she has never been impressed with their food. On a recent outing, we were discussing a place and she agreed to try this chilis. She was extremely pleased as I was with how good and fresh that the food was. The service could not have been better. I hate that I forgot the young lady's name that served us but she was amazing as was the rest of the staff. Wonderful experience and we are planning to return soon.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Staying at a hotel and wanted to eat in. Ordered takeout from the app!
Super convenient ! Great food as always with Chili's ! it was ready when I got there!
Very friendly Bar and Wait staff!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Came in with a large group and the staff did a great job setting us up at tables and getting our orders in quickly. Food we good and consistent with all Chili's restaurants.We would eat here again!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Met with friends here. Food was great. Service was fast. Staff was very friendly, checked with us regularly. We will definitely stop here again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili’s Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Hi Pat, thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the service as well as your meal. We will share your feedback with the manager and hope to see you again soon!

Been to Chili’s Grill and Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK