“Good food and great servce”
Review of Ceviche Restaurant - CLOSED

Ceviche Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: After working in Dallas under the responsabilies as Chef, I finally got My Own Place Open "Ceviche" With a Unique Menu from the Gulf of Mexico we have many Dishes thathas been under the food critics and Loyal Customers. Try our Adobo Shrimp set on Crab and Spinach Enchiladas and Mango-Serrano Pico or Our Famous Bone in Pork Chop with a Pecan Port Reduction.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Just passing through and read about it on TA so I checked it out. I was the only one in the place, went early. Food was good not great, service was excellent.
Not what I call ceviche, I call this Mexican shrimp cocktail, cooked shrimp in some tomato mixture, but till tasty.
I had shrimp and crab enchiladas with a small crab cake and salad, small ceviche and a beer, cost about 20$, very reasonable to me. Would definitely eat here again if ever in the area.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

It’s all good here - Friendly staff in-service in the dollar 99 margaritas were really delicious. I highly recommend visit to ceviche in the room

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Somewhat typical mexican restaurant interior but friendly service, table-side guacamole and chile salt on the magarita, among other things, makes Ceviche stand out. Very nice and varied choices on the menu. My wife and I both loved the food.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We had very good steak fajitas and margaritas here yesterday evening! Management and staff were all hustling with a full house and several large parties but everything seemed to get done without a hitch. Great job!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced food and excellent margaritas! The specials are worth trying...enjoyed whatever I order. Table side guacamole is fabulous.

1  Thank lesliesj