“Great food at Ceviche”
Review of Ceviche Restaurant

Ceviche Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Durant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: After working in Dallas under the responsabilies as Chef, I finally got My Own Place Open "Ceviche" With a Unique Menu from the Gulf of Mexico we have many Dishes thathas been under the food critics and Loyal Customers. Try our Adobo Shrimp set on Crab and Spinach Enchiladas and Mango-Serrano Pico or Our Famous Bone in Pork Chop with a Pecan Port Reduction.
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Far exceeded my expectations. Food was excellent and obviously very fresh. There were knowledgeable people on hand to explain the dishes (the chef?) and the table service was excellent...that balance one always looks for in service that is attentive without being "hovering". Good prices, decent décor. I'll eat there anytime I am in Durant!

FelipeG253, Owner at Ceviche Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear guest is a pleasure to heard from you, Your opinion is our measurement of performance , we hope to serve at Ceviche near future. Buen provecho. Felipe Gaytan

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Have eaten here several times when visiting family, interesting and well-prepared food, limited bar, very good service. We'll return for another meal when we're back in Durant.

Thank you for taking the time and let us know about your experience we truly hope that we'll see you at Ceviche on you next trip. Sincerely. Owner Felipe Gaytan

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We went for a late lunch when arrived in Durant. Chose this place based on reviews. Great service, food, and best of all selection of import beer!!!! Our waitress was just awesome!

1  Thank Victoria R
FelipeG253, Manager at Ceviche Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

I would like to thank you for your review and your visit, As a restaurant we have responsability and dedication. we are here to serve you!
your comments are very appreciated.
Managment at Ceviche Restaurant

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Three of us went to Ceviche's b.c of the reviews. The salsa and chips were good. The chile relleno was very good. Their steak was great and the enchiladas were awesome. The guacamole was homemade.

1  Thank James A
FelipeG253, Owner at Ceviche Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

Dear James.- Your review is only making us better and help to others travelers as you witness it all our food is made from the scratch and the flavors are our signature .
we hope to serve you at Ceviche in Durant OK
sincerely
Felipe Gaytan

Reviewed 12 August 2015

My husband took me to Ceviche last night for my birthday. We were expecting the normal mexican restaurant menu and was so surprised at the variety of foods they serve. We picked the special of the day which was a Ribeye steak served over mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables on the side. The steak was so tender you could cut it with a fork and the steamed vegetables (which I usually do not care for) was delicious and perfectly cooked. We chose also to have guacamole made fresh at our table. I have to say was the best I have ever had. They serve all of the regular mexican food items and everything we saw looked wonderful. Prices are very reasonable. The service was also perfect, friendly and timely. This will be our must go to restaurant from now on when visiting Durant, OK. Thank you Cevichie for making this a memorable evening.

1  Thank Massey P

I remember meeting you and i am glad that your experience was just great, i personally appreciate your comments and i hope to see you again with us.
glad to meet you both of you!
sincerely
Felipe Gaytan

Been to Ceviche Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK