“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: phone: 580-745-3344
Description: phone: 580-745-3344
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Our last BBQ stop in Texas for this trip, and it was really good. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere. No hush puppies here though :(
Fries are seasoned nicely, they give a very good amount of food as well.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Always good friendly service. Food is always hot and fresh! Best French fries! Definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Was recommended to go to this Rib/BBQ place by locals. It was in a word "good" but certainly not anything other than a chain dining experience.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Excellent ribs. Good presentation. Good, friendly, quick service. Nice looking restaurant and ambience... thoroughly enjoyed my visit here!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had supper here while staying at the LaQuinta (about 500 feet from this restaurant). I wanted to splurge off of my diet while we were staying in Durant for a little mini-vacation by the Casino. So we went on Tuesday night when I could indulge in the all you can eat ribs and sides. It costs $16.99 but it was completely worth it and then some.

I wasn't sure what to expect since we have never eaten at this rib chain before. I was surprised by how good they were. They were meaty, tender, had a good smoke, and were very flavorful. The house BBQ sauce is excellent. The sweet and smoky beans were wonderful. I didn't have to track down the waitress for more ribs or sides - she came to the table to ask before I ever ran out of anything.

My wife ordered the loaded baked potato with chopped brisket and other fixings. It was the biggest potato either of us have ever seen. I know this was at least a 2 pound potato with a pound of fixings on it. She ate about a fourth of it and we took the rest of it with us which made 3 more meals.

We did have a problem with the first potato the brought. Half of it was completely uncooked and as hard as a rock. We told the waitress about it and she had another one out in just a couple of minutes. It has to be hard to cook a potato that is almost the size of a football. I don't fault a place for making a mistake. I just them on how they fix it and they took care of this instantly.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK