“Horrible service”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #18 of 29 Restaurants in Del City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Waited 5 minutes to be seated while 5-6 workers walked by and stared. After being seated by a worker we then sat for 10 minutes before a waitress came even though there was a waitress staring at us while she was talking to whom I assume is her boyfriend not paying attention to her other tables till one had to wave her down. She finally told another waitress to come get the table while she continued sitting at a table with her boyfriend.
The menus are disgusting and haven't been cleaned in who knows how long.
There was dirt all on the napkin that held the silverware.
Food wasn't great either. Will NOT be going back to this BWW

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in late at night because everything else was pretty much closed. The UCF fight was on and it was busy. We had no wait, pleasant waiter, good food and the husband enjoyed the fight!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

When we came in we thought we wood go sit at the bar like normal. We went through a door and the smoke smell was so incredibly bad I turned and went back to the regular tables. Can't believe people would work there. Worst BWW I have been in. No interest in going back.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have been to several BWW but there is something about this one that sets it apart. The food is like any other BWW but the service is by far the best off all the BWW I have visited. The staff take plenty of time to answer all your questions and make sure you informed about specials. Also, I'm a veteran and what I like about this BWW is, it's very close to Tinker Air Force Base. The staff there treat military and veterans with much respect and just about every staff member you meet will thank you for your service.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We came here for dinner, brothers and sisters.

Chicken wings (fried) is very good, crispy outside and soft inside.
Friendly and sport decorations especially American football.

Asian style fried chicken wing is highly recommended, source is tasty.

I definitely come back