“It was ok”

Cuisines: Sushi
Description: phone 405-219-4966
Description: phone 405-219-4966
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Food quality was just ok. Not bad at all, I'd eat it again. Wasabi was very dry.

It's weird that you have to order at counter #1 & then take your ticket to the counter #2, then return to counter #1 with your receipt to prove you paid. Too much work.

Service was quick.

Ran out of fried ride and didn't want to make more because it was within an hour of closing. Lame.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

My friends brought me here for lunch. I was looking for something a bit more substantive than Sushi, so I had the Mongolian Beef. It was really good--much better than expected. The Beef was super tender and the seasoning was just right. Very pleased and will go back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

OK I know what your thinking (hmm self gas station sushi sounds like a trip to the hospital) but your inner self would be wrong. Ninja sushi is great fast and freshly delicious.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Don't let the venue keep you away, instead treat it as a unique experience. Yes it is in a Gas station however the food is very fresh and very delicious. We ordered the classic spicy salmon roll the Del City roll, hakka noodles, and the miso soup with egg rolls. We enjoyed everything we ordered except the Hakka noodles. They did not taste bad, but were not what we expecting/thinking. We ordered the Hakka noodles, Del city toll, Spicy Salmon Roll, and egg rolls

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Loved our sushi! Del City roll was great. The chicken roll was the biggest surprise, yummy!
Gas station sushi is something I said I would never eat, but so glad I did.

Will visit again soon.