All reviews spacious room marriott brand modern hotel desk staff walk in closet long time front desk within walking distance my daughter pillows couch netflix joey fingers mirror hiccup lobby
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lots of amenities. Breakfast was great with healthy options. Staff was kind and checked in with us to make sure we did not need anything and were meeting our expectations which is great customer service. Near The Garage hamburger pub which we also recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Midwest City/Del City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest ,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at SpringHill Suites /Del City.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Del City and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Del City.

Lane H

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The property was very nice and clean. Very modern looking. There was a gym and a pool however we did not visit those areas during our short stay. There was a small bar in the lobby area too. Breakfast in the morning was ok. The eggs were cold and my daughter said her milk tasted a little sour. There aren't many options for breakfast, but it's nice to have free food in the morning. The rooms were also very nice and comfortable. However the receptionist that checked us in when we arrived was less than thrilled, didn't smile or make eye contact. But overall we had a good stay. The hotel is close to a strip mall with several dining options like pizza, mexican, a burger/place, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ellie,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Midwest Del City for your recent travels to Del City.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Lane

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The property itself looks extremely new but if housekeeping doesn't step up the game quickly that won't remain true for long. The pool "room" to the elevator is all tile along with the elevators and they were allowed to remain soaking wet the majority of the evening I arrived. This creates a very obvious fall hazard that isn't going to be mitigated by placing a "wet floor" sign in the area.

My room was stained with smudges of blue ink on the dresser, bathroom door, and comforter. The one on the dresser I started rubbing off with my fingers but I decided I didn't want my hands stained with ink so I quit. There was a large pink stain on the desk and carpet and dirt smudges in the shower.

The design/layout of the room was HORRIBLE. The couch is placed at a 90° angle from the television, the bed at a good 45° angle, and to watch from the desk involves trying to look through a 3/4" piece of square tubing. The shower is on the left with the largest towel rack being on the right, opposite of the bathroom door.

I will happily go out of my way just to save myself the design nightmare of staying at a Springhill Suites again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Lane and I am the
General Manager at the SpringHill Suites Del City. It has come to my attention service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me by phone anytime at 405-604-0552. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the SpringHill Suites Del City.

Lane H

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We spent the night here driving cross country. The property is just off the main highway, so convenient for drivers. The service level was amazing, and the property is new and clean. This feels like a much higher level property in the Marriott family brand.

The rooms were gigantic and can easily hold a family of four, and in comfort. The beds were amazingly comfortable.

The bathrooms were also great, with a generously sized shower and a sink area capable of hosting more than one person at a time. The mirrors - non-fogging - were great as well.

As usual, a buffet breakfast is available.

We came in late and just missed last call, but there are a few bar stools and a drink available.

The staff was welcoming and very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room facing the front side.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We travelled to Oklahoma for the birth of our 10th grandchild and had a lovely stay at SpringHill Suites. Our room was beautiful and very clean. Staff member Arlene was helpful and personable throughout our stay, and went out of her way to find a gold earring I lost in the lobby. Every employee was friendly and accomodating, including Rin, and others who made our 5 night stay a real pleasure. I would highly recommend SpringHill Suites to others.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family