Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
US$ 63
US$ 76
Country Inn
US$ 57
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 58
Motel 6
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnon smoking areacherokee towermini bartoby keithscigarette smokeslot machinesfun placesuite towertable gameswaffle housecheck in was easyvalet servicerooms are niceplayers cardvalet parkingstayed one nightking room
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here New Years Day, 01.01.2012 and must share with all how quiet & comfortable their rooms are and we mean 'quiet'! Enjoyed their very large shower heads with ease getting in & out. Large Bath area with wonderful lighting. Soft towels, plenty of coffee & pleasant staff. Wireless internet available. Overall large, comfortable & very clean! Easy acess, quick check in & out and the Staff is very professional & courteous. After we checked out, I realized I had left my cell phone in the room, 8th floor. Quickly called the front desk, and by the time we turned around and I walked to the Front desk, the Housekeeping Lady was leaving and the Front Desk Staff was looking over my very small phone - they had lots of questions - the where purchased and etc. But my point is this - within 10 minutes, from turn around to Hotel, they ALL ensured that their 'guest' was taken care of! Housekeeping to Front desk - Big round of 'Thanks' for each of you! We are not much of gamblers - so spendt a few hours, it was fun, variety of games, deli places to snack. We really liked the idea of the button on our machine - "Drinks" pushed the button and magically, a Server appeared - returned with our drinks and we kept saying, they should all use this system! it works! Highly Recommend! Will certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 8th floor! Quiet, comfortable and easy access. Elevators, fast!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lizlang00
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Stayed here one night and enjoyed the ease of getting to the casino quickly. Room nice and clean, huge tiled shower (no tub), great comfortable bed. Check in and out quick, no lines and friendly service.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Becky V
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This was our first time to stay in this hotel and it was very fun. The room was amazing, very modern and large. The bathroom was incredible! The front desk was very friendly and accomodating. The one complaint I have is that the buffet had almost all seafood and I can't eat seafood so I wish the hotel would offer more options for us non-seafood eaters. The casino was large and had a lot of options to choose from. There was even a non-smoking area for those, like us, who don't care for smoke but love to gamble. We had a very nice time and kuddos to the hotel and casino.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I was there for a recent business trip. The room was great, clean, modern, great internet connection, clean sheets, strong shower and had a good feel to it. The hotel, while it was modern, I'm not a gambler, so you see the usual suspects with cigarettes playing slots. Definitnely not the look or feel of the Vegas casino. Met up with a college buddy of mine on Sunday night at the hotel for a drink, but on Sundays, drinks in that Tulsa county are limited to 3.2 or weaker beer - no mixed drinks and no drafts on an Sunday night - kind of a downer - but on the flip side, drinks were relatively cheap and I could drink twice as much. Was a surprisingly nice place for a small conference.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank wmbrett
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We paid over $200 to stay in one of their suites on the 5th floor, and we had to have maintenace come up twice, we checked in around 6 and checked out about 9 the next day, so we didn't even stay with them for 24 hours and had to have maintenance come up twice for issues with the toilet. When we called down to the front desk they were VERY VERY VERY rude, not personable or polite at all. It seemed that everyone we interacted with at the front desk hated their job, and I can see why! We were on a non-smoking floor, in a non-smoking room, and the entire hotel smelled like an ashtray. I know that the casino floor allows smoking, but for the price they are charging they should be able to take care of the smoke smell throughout the rest of the hotel. HORRIBLE, I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN IN MY LIFE! UNLESS YOU ARE A SMOKER THAT LIKES TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO STAY THE NIGHT SOMEWHERE, THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE EVERYTIME YOU FLUSH THE TOILET, THEN I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU STAY HERE EITHER! THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A REASON THAT THIS PLACE DOES NOT HAVE A 5 STAR RATING ON TRIPADVISOR, PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends