Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
US$ 65
Country Inn
US$ 57
US$ 48
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 58
Motel 6
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnon smoking areacherokee towermini bartoby keithscigarette smokesuite towerfun placetable gameswaffle houseslot machinescheck in was easyrooms are niceplayers cardtulsa areavalet servicevalet parkingstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The casino is very large with lots of slots and a few tables. All readout are digital and took some getting used to. Not real thrilled about the displays on the slots, but we did have a good time and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

A group of my friends were planning a trip to the casino specifically to attend the Halloween Party and Costume contest. There was no information on their website concerning the Party/Contest. I sent an email to the "contact us" link on their website to request detailed information. It has been over a week and still no response. I phoned the casino and was given the wrong date for the Party. (he said it was on Halloween when in fact it was the Saturday before). I phoned again today (the day I found out we missed the event) and someone who could barely speak English answered the phone and could not answer simple questions. I spoke with the MOD who asked for my contact information and said that a Host would call me within one hour. It's been more than 3 hours and still no phone call. So beware of making even the simplest plans to attend this casino. Also, the casino is in a terrible location.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We have never stayed at the hotel, but the casino is awesome. Great size, lots of games, and have done well everytime we have played there....much better than the Hard Rock in Vegas or nearby Downstream casino.
Will visit again many more times over and over

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2011

If you are a non-smoker and plan on only staying in your room, once you get through the check in process it should be better. The non-smoking room was actually non-smoking and overall was in good shape but the bathroom tub caulking needs some attention. The black mold was gross. If you have food allergies, don't bother calling the buffet to ask what options might be available, the jerk on the phone will just laugh at you. If you want to go to Toby Keith's or the Hard Rock Store and are sensitive to smoke, be prepared to hold your breath. The whole entire first floor, including the hotel check in lobby was thick with smoke. The whole stay was very underwhelming. After the deal with the jerk on the phone at the buffet, I wasn't inclined to give them any more of my money. The operator was nice as was the hotel supervisor I spoke with when no one could get a buffet supervisor on the phone but I was really just turned off to the whole thing since the incident on the phone was less than 30 minutes after we had to endure the smoke to get checked in. Even the hallway on the non-smoking floor smelled like smoke. I don't know if all Hard Rock Hotels are like this but I am not terribly inclined to try again at any of them after this visit. We stayed here just as an overnight stop on our cross country move but I wish I had gone somewhere else. We'd hoped to do the Hard Rock experience (minus the casino since our son was with us) but I think we would have been better with some Route 66 tourist trap instead. If you are a smoking gambler, you'll probably have a great time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank L R
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My room was generously sized with fine linens. Loved the music in the room. Bathroom was gorgeous but overall I smelled smokers throughout the hotel. Did not play the in the Casino.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business