All reviews small fridge and microwave room was clean place to stay reviewed plug bow oklahoma
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Used an online reservation to another hotel, got there and the price was way off so determined I looked around at 3 others (some full) before deciding we are just spending the night not much time in room and even though I had never tried a Rodeway Inn I was extremely pleased, the room we had was huge, clean and great value

Room Tip: Not as much from the outside but well worth it..
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jaydev P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear randy
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your input and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

After a recent 2 night stay, I received a phone call requesting my 3-digit verification code. Caller said he was from Choice Hotels and that my transaction was pending and he needed the code. The caller obviously had my phone number, name and the last 4-digits of the credit card. He was insistent and said I could return to the hotel to complete the transaction. I informed the caller that I would call my credit card company to verify. He eventually hung up after I requested his number. I've stayed at other Choice Hotels and this is the first time my information has been compromised.

Other than that...it was a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We took a road trip the last week of June and ended up in Broken Bow. We stayed at another venue the night before staying at the Rodeway Inn. Big mistake!. We wish we would have chosen Rodeway Inn from the git go. The motel is old but has a lot of character. The rooms have been upgraded and are spotless - as are the grounds. The owner has planted beautiful flowers around the pool. You can tell he is very proud of his business.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OzarkAmerican
Jaydev P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Guest
We thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you for staying with us on your trip to broken bow and are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with your stay and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I reviewed TripAdvisor and used Google Map Street View before booking this room. Most of the reviews were okay, the street view ..eh. It was just me traveling on business; the room was $65, about a third less than the chain across the street, so I booked it. When I arrived and saw the drab exterior, I thought uh-oh, but when I entered the room, to my surprise, it was very clean, remodeled, with fridge, wifi, microwave. Bathroom neat and clean. It was a good place to return to and rest, after a difficult day. Parking is close and safe, the casino is across the parking lot, along with a convenience store and gas station. I would and will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017

As stated by another TA traveler the Roadway Inn part of the Choice Hotels Franchise Advertises that the RI is a nice clean place to get a good night sleep. This Hotel lived up to those standards and a few additional perks. It was secure, parking lot had good lighting etc, front desk people (the Owner and Daughter) were very pleasant and gave us advice on good dinning places, Room was Clean and stocked with Coffee, Shampoo, Soaps and toiletries. The room had a small fridge and Microwave, the wifi worked fine for us and many channels on TV. The next morning we enjoyed the in room Coffee (and it was good) I went to the front office dinning area and grabbed a couple of muffins and a couple Honey Buns. The carpet in our room by the sink area has a small tear, and it is close quarters in the bathtub/shower area but the water pressure was perfect and heat control of the water was good too. So if you consider the Cost along with the service and friendly staff and clean room Roadway Inn came through for us. And for what we paid I'm very satisfied!!! This may not be the choice for others but I would still recommend it based on our experience.

Stayed: June 2017
Jaydev P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Guest
We thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip to broken bow and leaving us feedback. We are really happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay i will share with my team. We hope to see you soon!