All reviews extra towels two bedroom suite oatmeal evening cookies garbage disposal hard boiled eggs room was clean hotel is located hotels offer stayed two nights extended stay late checkout los cabos bass pro shop living area steak and shake business travel
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Room was extremely clean, the employees went above and beyond making you feel welcome. Zero complaints about the whole stay. Will absolutely stay here again. I made requests for my stay on the app and every single one was fulfilled.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for choosing the TownePlace Suites for your recent stay in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Suzan Musa

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had occasion to be in Broken Arrow - Tulsa area for 10-days and this accommodation could not have been more perfect. It was super clean, well decorated, designed and furnished...and the beds were excellent. The two-bedroom suite was perfect as I had a guest for part of the time. The front desk staff was professional and efficient...I especially enjoyed Yvette. I would go out of my way to stay here again.

Room Tip: I had 3rd floor, end unit...next time I might take a 4th floor unit, had a little noise the last couple of nights from the unit upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank BarefeetTraveller
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Great location as the hotel is close to highway. Great restaurants nearby. Good breakfast (sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, waffle, etc..). Overall, a very nice hotel. Will stay again when we visit Tulsa.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Suzan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are so glad we can help make your travel experience great. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards,
Suzan Musa

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel the rooms are clean the services is great and you have privacy on the rooms if you are traveling with the kids or family members the breakfast is ok but you always have the option to make your own on the suite

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and Michele handled all of our needs.Very friendly and pointed me in the right direction. She was knowledgeable of area restaurants and things to keep us busy on our down time.I can't wait to come back when I can enjoy the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business