All reviewssmall dogunder constructionan amazing hotelbass profur babyhuge lobbybest hotel in townbig screenwalk in showerovernight staynice neighborhoodbiscuitsoff the highwaywe've stayedeasy accesstulsa areasausage
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Enjoyed the stay, our room was next to the elevators and never heard a sound other than a passing thunder storm. Not bad for being on the fourth floor during a 5 day stay. Easy parking access very close to entrance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6667gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Diana Munoz

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice, it's brand new. The room was great. Breakfast was good, usual for them but still good. Will stay again. Very close to bass pro and close to many restaurants. Right off the highway, easy on easy off. Not far from Rhema.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
lq6667gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Best regards,
Diana Munoz

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Very accommodating and nice clean room. Would definitely stay again. Requested a bottom floor and they delivered. Steak and shake next door was not very good. Bass pro and several shopping places down the road within a mile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tlerickson1966
lq6667gm, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Tlerickson1966:

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel. I am so sorry Steak N Shake was not the best. I love the fact that we have several nice places to eat and shop around here. You usually don't have to go far to find what you need! I certainly hope that we get the pleasure of having you stay with us again soon!

Tammera

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The hotel was great. I could not have asked for more. The room was spacious, beautiful, clean and surprisingly quiet. The breakfast was great and the overall hotel was clean and affordable. Staff was super friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank uliholman

Dear uliholman:

Thank you for the wonderful review of our La Quinta. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our entire staff will enjoy reading your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tammera

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Hotel was very clean and hotel staff was very friendly. Well worth the price. It appeared to be a new hotel. I was in Tulsa for a sporting event and it was in a perfect location for what I needed. Great hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank dennishM8626ER
lq6667gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon we would love to have you as our guest again!