“Best Hotel in Beaver”
Review of Duster Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beaver
Duster Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Beaver B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2015

The Duster Inn is a nice hotel. The rooms are clean and updated. The proprietor, John, is friendly and more than willing to take care of any issues that arise. Anytime I am in Beaver I will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank TheRev_Esq

Reviewed 30 October 2014

My husband & a friend stayed here for 3 nights during hunting season, and LOVED it!! Beds were very comfortable, room was VERY clean! Motel only has 6 rooms, and only 1with 2 beds, but they have 1 roll-a-way, and a queen-sized air bed. Both were very comfortable also. The owner goes out of his way to make their stay nice, and get anything they needed. They will definitely stay here again next year!! They had a room with 1 queen bed and 1 queen air bed, and the price was only $65. night plus tax. Great deal! A continental breakfast is served. One morning, they didn't make the breakfast, but they owner brewed them a fresh pot of coffee & let them help themselves to whatever was left.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cookie_1211
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We came into Beaver for my uncles funeral only to find that the house was to crowded and there wasn't enough room for all of us to stay. So we set out to find somewhere to stay a couple of nights. The Duster Inn was one of 3 Motels in town and It was the first and last place we stopped. The owners were wonderful people and welcomed us with open arms , Even though they had Not intended to rent any rooms th at weekend as they were going out of town. They made sure we were taken care of 100%.

I will admit that the rooms were a little small but they were very COZY.

My little McDonald County family will stay again the Next time we are in Beaver.

Rooms had cable TV, wifi, coffee maker, mini fridge, Iron, and Ironing Board.

Also had a wonderful little Breakfast the next morning.

No phone in the room But it wasn't an Issue since we had cell phones.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I came to Beaver, OK in order to research the prairie dog colonies at the local Wildlife Management Area. All of the hotels were booked and the owners of the Duster Inn were due to head to Oklahoma City to do some shopping for Christmas. Not only did they allow me to check in instead of turning me away, they called their in-laws in to make sure everything was okay when I arrived. I would have been sleeping in my car if not for the genuine hospitality this lovely couple showed to me.

The room was great. Walk in shower, all amenities within walking distance and the bed sure felt great after hiking around the scrublands for the whole day. If you are traveling through the panhandle to hunt or are going from point A to point B, you can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This is an awesome little motel that is very clean and has a great feel to it. Across the street is a nice resturant to eat at. The owner was super nice. I will stay here for sure if I come back to Beaver, OK.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Jim S

Been to Duster Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK