Duster Inn
US$ 93
US$ 81
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 71
US$ 60
  • Breakfast included
US$ 109
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We came into Beaver for my uncles funeral only to find that the house was to crowded and there wasn't enough room for all of us to stay. So we set out to find somewhere to stay a couple of nights. The Duster Inn was one of 3 Motels in town and It was the first and last place we stopped. The owners were wonderful people and welcomed us with open arms , Even though they had Not intended to rent any rooms th at weekend as they were going out of town. They made sure we were taken care of 100%.

I will admit that the rooms were a little small but they were very COZY.

My little McDonald County family will stay again the Next time we are in Beaver.

Rooms had cable TV, wifi, coffee maker, mini fridge, Iron, and Ironing Board.

Also had a wonderful little Breakfast the next morning.

No phone in the room But it wasn't an Issue since we had cell phones.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I came to Beaver, OK in order to research the prairie dog colonies at the local Wildlife Management Area. All of the hotels were booked and the owners of the Duster Inn were due to head to Oklahoma City to do some shopping for Christmas. Not only did they allow me to check in instead of turning me away, they called their in-laws in to make sure everything was okay when I arrived. I would have been sleeping in my car if not for the genuine hospitality this lovely couple showed to me.

The room was great. Walk in shower, all amenities within walking distance and the bed sure felt great after hiking around the scrublands for the whole day. If you are traveling through the panhandle to hunt or are going from point A to point B, you can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This is an awesome little motel that is very clean and has a great feel to it. Across the street is a nice resturant to eat at. The owner was super nice. I will stay here for sure if I come back to Beaver, OK.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 18 November 2012

There are only a small number of rooms and they do seem to keep full, so book in advance if you can. We had a larger room for a few nights and then had to change rooms because a "regular" had booked the larger room for our last night--pain to move rooms. Make sure you have a cell phone if you stay here because the rooms do not have phones! Also the door locks did not seem the most secure--no dead bolts.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gulffloater
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My wife and I are driving from NY to L.A.. I found this place by chance, read the reviews on tripadviser and they weren't wrong. A small 6 room complex that is like a home away from home. Very friendly owners that make you feel very welcome and love a chat.
-Shower was good
-wifi worked well
-bed was very comfortable
-parking was out front of room
- microwave & refrigerator
- aircon + ceiling fan ( loved this option)
Beaver is only a small town, but if you are passing through the Oklahoma panhandle stop in and gain a couple at new friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple