Quality Inn & Suites
Headley Inn(Zanesville)
US$ 128
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslocally owned hotelone nightolive gardensausage gravysteak and shakehot breakfastwould stay here againnext morninga great place to staycomfortable roomstaff was very friendlynice breakfastvery nice hotelhot tubthe breakfast areaparking lotdesk
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I hate to say this hotel was my "last resort" but all of the other hotel chains that I frequent were booked. If you're traveling here for business book your room at least 2 weeks in advance or you'll be in the same boat.
That being said, its the best Comfort Inn I have stayed in. The location is right next to the newer hotels and I-70. The staff is extremely friendly and kind. The rooms are big but need updating. The cleanliness of the room was ok (some dust and grime but overall better than expected). Lastly, I liked knowing that its locally owned.
The downside: It's a pet friendly hotel (some barking), it allows smoking in some rooms so the hallways and entrance ways stink of smoke masked by powerful floral air freshener, the walls are thin (noisy neighbors), the 1st floor windows are a bit shabby (for security I would choose a 2nd floor room next time) and the prices were a bit higher than expected for the quality (I'm sure as newer hotels go up or get renovations this will change).
I really liked the friendly staff and location but would likely choose a different hotel (and book earlier!) next time.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We stopped at the hotel on the way home from vacation for a quick stop. The first thing we noticed was a strong smoky odor in hallways. The room had an unpleasant smell too. The hotel is in need of an update in rooms with older draperies, furniture and comforters.

The positive was a friendly desk clerk and rooms although out of date were clean especially the bathroom. I have stayed in Comfort Inns on several occasions with better rates that were nicer hotels.

Hotel is convenient to many restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My Husband & I just needed a night away and we have stayed here before for Valentine's Day. Being close to home we decided to stay again. Love the place as far as big, clean, lots to see and do near by. Only thing this time our suite was on the back side and the parking was a little sketchy I thought. Hillside back there and not really any outlets if needed plus doors are locked. Make sure to park out front .

Room Tip: Ask for front suite so you park out front.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We needed a hotel that was pet friendly which is a challenge in itself. This hotel has designated rooms for guests with pets. The room was filthy. Pet hairs, dust, dirt, and even pieces of dog food were along the wall behind the furniture and under the bed. The carpet had large stains on the carpet and was so dirty that the white socks I had on the one evening were literally black after walking in the room. Our dog sneezed the entire time we were in the room due to the room not cleaned from the previous pets.There was so much dirt that it was obvious it came from more than just one previous guest. After seeing the floor, we wondered about the cleanliness of the bed and the bathroom.
Guests with pets don't deserve to have a room that is not as clean as every other room in a hotel.
If we had known the condition of their pet rooms, we would have paid extra for the room to be professionally cleaned/sanitized before we got there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Water pressure was great. Tv worked well. Staff was clean and friendly. They volunteered a copy of directions for us to find the Longaberger Factory. Breakfast area was spacious. Very clean. very large variety of foods for breakfast, fruit, fresh waffles on the waffle iron, toast , bagels, muffins, bisquiets, Country gravy, juices, yogurts.

Very attractive pool area. hot tub area was very inviting too.
Work out room was very fresh and clean.

Bob Evans and Olive Garden within walking distance and several others but don't remember names.

Room Tip: It was cool out but we did not need to run AC or the Heat.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends