“Great lasagne!”

Adornetto's Selected Italian
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Zanesville
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner and the food was excellent. I had lasagna and my husband had the sausage and peppers. Both were very good. The garlic bread was awesome as well as the tomato salad. This is a very family oriented restaurant no alcohol is served. Service was great, owner was present. I would definitely down here again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is an Italian restaurant that has been in business for many years! Love their salads! Pizza is fantastic!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza in town. I would recommend to anyone passing through. Nicely priced and located.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I moved from Zanesville ohhio more than 10 years ago and every rip home the very first thing I want to do is go and enjoy an Ads salad and pizza. I wish they had one where I am now. Coming home in Oct and my mouth is already watering!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We have been visiting Adornettoes for 40 years. It is the best pizza in Zanesville. The service is generally good an the restaurant is clean. The also have a gluten free pasta.
If passing thru Zanesville, it is worth your time to visit Adornettoes