“NOT BAD”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #36 of 119 Restaurants in Zanesville
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Very good pizza. Thin crust is excellent. This crust is NOT like a cracker crust, more like New York style. The only thing that I find wrong with it is you cannot reheat in the micro wave. MUST be reheated in oven. Try it, you will like it.

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Donatos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

So glad you like what we do, and thanks for the recommendation! If there's anything we can do to earn a 5, please let us know at Donatos.com/customer-service. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Heard so much about it and was very excited to try it. I ordered one with spinach and chicken and it looked very good. Though when I began to eat it was very bland. My husband and I both tried adding garlic,salt,pepper and tonys but it didn't help. The worst part I must say is the crust. It tastes as if it came straight from a pilsbury can. My neighbor also ordered one of a different kind and they had the exact opinion.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

Had to make a Pizza Pit stop on our road trip. I am happy we stopped. This was great pizza! Friendly waitstaff and good atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Ordered delivery to our hotel room. Delivered when promised along with requested plates and utensils. Pizza was delicious with crispy this crust. Boneless wing order was nicely done. Only disappointment was entree salad. Mostly iceberg with a few additions. Would order again

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is my favourite pizza! When I go back to my hometown, I have to have this. I don't get to have it very often. Packed with a lot of toppings, and bread's not too thick and there's not too much sauce. I have it spicy as I love spice!