“not a good experience”

Oriental Super Buffet
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Recently a friend and I ate at here and the bathroom was filthy and the waitress only came to the table one time. The floor between the buffet tables was so slippery with grease I almost fell 3 time. It had been a while since I had eaten here but I doubt I will ever eat here again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else to eat here either.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We were looking for someplace different for lunch on our way from WV to Columbus, Ohio and we'd noticed before that the parking lot to Oriental Super Buffet was always full around meal time. Now we know why. The food, a nice variety of dishes, was wonderful and the service, (which usually lacks at buffets) was just as good. We'll be back on future trips though, that's for sure.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Delicious place to eat. Wife and I ate here last night. Wish I had room in me to take full advantage of all the food there is to eat. Most of the food was Americanized and not real spicy but good non the less. Had evening meal, price was just under $30 with one drink. A little high for us, but only because we don't eat for an hour. LOL

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The food was good but the price was $11.59 per person. Drinks extra. We were told water and Tea were free however they do charge for Ice-T. The roast beef was very good. The teriyaki chicken was tender. Most of the chicken dishes were tough and difficult to cut with a steak knife. There are many many things to choose from. The service was great.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I am in Zanesville on business. I was looking for a quick dinner. I found that in the Oriental Super Buffet.

The first thing I noticed was the place appears clean. Good start! There are plenty of options, including some American items if you are not a Chinese food fan. It would be a shame if you weren't, though. The food is good. Better than most Oriental buffets

The wait staff moves their butts, too. My waiter kept my water glass filled and empty plates were gone quickly.

Dinner was under $12.50 with tax. Not bad. I will be in town for a few weeks. There is a good chance I will be back.