All reviews pancakes denny's diner br guest interstate exit fast food restaurants third floor indoor pool room was clean choose this hotel value for the money night stay gas station staff was friendly fridge and microwave coffee maker good nights sleep road trip
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This hotel was right off I-70 and seemed nearly full, even on a weeknight. I’m not surprised, because it was excellent and a great value.

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious, and there were tons of TV channels (cable, not dish). Front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The lobby was very nice, and the pool looked great.

Late-afternoon cookies were a real treat, and I was pleasantly surprised to find cocoa packets available in the afternoon.

We left before breakfast, so I cannot comment.

I always like to mention in my reviews the most negative thing I can find. I thought that would be the lack of a channel guide – we spent a great deal of time scrolling through the on-screen guide, trying to find our favorite channels. But when we were checking out of the room, I found the guide on the back of the hotel info sheet (and the channel numbers were accurate). That left me with about nothing to criticize – maybe a small clump of dirt in the hallway!

The hotel was full of truckers, coming and going throughout the night. That understandably created some hall noise during the wee hours. Light sleepers should ask for the quietest room, probably on a higher floor (we were on the first floor).
If you are economy-minded, you’ll love this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DKD566
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is a decent hotel in Zanesville Ohio. Cute name. Everything is satisfactory. No reason a businessman or family or a person on vacation would not like this hotel. Nothing really out of the ordinary but it is a Nice Best West hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We have been staying at this hotel for years for deer hunting season. Great value with the Hunters special. Rooms are always clean and the internet works great. Thanks for another great stay as usual. See you next year.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Our trip was a last minute decision. We didn't want to "break the bank" for a trip that would last only 24 hours. The pictures online were accurate. We got exactly the quality that we saw in the pictures. It was a good stay.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We stay at this facility annually on our way back east to visit family. It is always our favorite stop over the past 20 years. From check in to check out, everything was just as it was supposed to be. An amazing experience.