“Taco Bell in Wooster”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #91 of 113 Restaurants in Wooster
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1839 Beall Avenue in Wooster. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the Naked Chicken Chalupa, $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Unless you have been under a rock you are probably familiar with Taco Bell's menu and atmosphere. Not haute cuisine but OK to grab a quick bite to eat. I think that this franchise is clean and adjacent to the only hospital in town along with the Cleveland Clinic, soon to be James Cancer Center, Pizza Hut, and Burger King.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

This is the only Taco Bell I have ever been to that NEVER gets the order right. I get that this is not upscale dining. But I can't even get the right combination of stuff on my slapped together burrito. In addition, I have encountered several rude employees. On on evenings and weekends, staff are more concerned about goofing around than working. I get that this is not upscale, gourmet. I have given up on this location.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This taco bell gets it pretty good every time but if it can be sloppy it is. They window people are very friendly and inside is clean.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Good prices , great selection , plenty of seating , fast service ,good location , I run here on my lunch time

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I placed the order to go. I was given a tray of food. I reminded them to go.( take out) they said sorry. We took the food home . The soft taco was cold.crispy tacos were ok , but the meat was cold!

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK