“Great reasonably priced comfort food”

Farmer Boy Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We live close to this restaurant and often stop in for breakfast, lunch and dinner because we know we'll always be pleased with their food and prices. They serve what we call comfort food, the things we grew up eating at home. We love their liver and onions (they cook it exactly the way I like it). chicken over biscuits and pork chops (grilled, breaded or stuffed). Service is always good, and we seldom have to wait, except on Sunday mornings when the church crowds arrive.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The three of us had hardy breakfasts at this nice restaurant offering good food and service at reasonable prices

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. They have a nice variety of food, and specials, great food, and good portions. Staff is very friendly. Delicious desserts as well.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stopped by here for lunch today and wasn't really impressed. I got the meatloaf diner with mashed potatoes and gravy, California blend of vegetable and some dinner rolls. My sister in law got the liver n onions with mashed potatoes and gravy along with a salad. Her salad came right out and I noticed the lettuce was brown in places. My meatloaf dinner was just ok, I swear it was frozen before hand but the waitress assured me that it was fresh made, and could have been frozen at one point. The vegetables I had were frozen and under cooked and I believe the potatoes could have been instant. The liver n onions my sister n law had were diffidently frozen before hand, the waitress told us that it comes precooked and frozen. The only thing this food did for me was fill the empty void in my stomach. The waitress was friendly and attentive, but I don't think we will make a return trip.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Busy place for breakfast. Food was great. Portions good size. Omelets rexommend. Sausage gravy homemade and good.

Date of visit: June 2018