“Surprisingly good”

Jake's Place for Steaks
Ranked #38 of 112 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We were hungry for prime rib but didn't want to drive 80 miles to our favorite prime rib restaurant, so we went to Jakes, even though we were unhappy with the last prime rib we had there. Wife had prime rib, but I didn't want another bad meal, so I went with shrimp instead. My shrimp was okay. Wife's prime rib was excellent. So, I'm still hungry for prime rib and plan to visit Jakes again. Soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We came im a little late during the dinner hours but food and service were great. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

They offer daily specials, and we've been eating their Friday night BBQ ribs special for about $10. Tender and tasty. Seasoned the way we like them.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Their Tuesday 1/2 price burgers a a fantastic deal. Delicious. Service is good and you can't beat their prices. If you're looking for a great meal this place is worth trying. They have a huge variety of foods, chicken, pasta, sandwiches desserts and much more.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We ate there March 2nd 2018 for lunch.I had the sizzling steak and it was DELICIOUS!! Melts in your mouth. I had the bloomin onion which was also tasty.I would highly recommend this place.