“New style Double Qtr Pounder w/Cheese”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #91 of 112 Restaurants in Wooster
Description: Come visit us at 3905 Burbank Rd in Wooster. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

In general like McDs. Don’t do fast food often. Wanted a burger but did not want to drive to local 5guys. Tried the new McDs (beef) Double Qtr Pounder w/Cheese, at $7.69 similar in price to 5guys and other premium burger places. Must say disappointed- taste was marginal better that MacDs old offering but as for texture the meat patties just seemed to come apart not a nice texture at all. Some will like it but I will not try again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I often visit this location because there is good parking , service and the interior has been updated.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Its a busy McDonald's, located across from the local Walmart, but the staff can never get an order correct. I have been going to this location since moving to Wooster 5 years ago.I would guess about 30 times, and in those 30 times, they have gotten it right 6 times. Two out of 10 times. So that must mean its the management and training.
I have ordered sandwiches and asked for NO condiments, I have asked for sandwiches with cheese and onion only. I have asked for sausage biscuit, hashbrown and a coke. I got to the point that I look in the bag and open the sandwiches before I drive off. Then as I felt confident they were getting it right, I stopped looking inside the bag, and that was a mistake!
my recent visit (first time in 6 months) I stopped by to get husband 2 cheeseburgers with cheese and onion only. I get home, NO ONION, but all the condiments and pickles.
oh and the time I went home and found they didn't give me 2 of the sandwiches, I went back and they tried to give me the ones sitting there for 15 minutes.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK