“Thin Crust Pizza/Calzone”

Revolution Pizza
Ranked #10 of 38 Restaurants in Willowick
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Excellent food! Owner willing to make pies as you like them....super thin crusts in my case being diabetic and needing to minimize the carbs. Sauce is quite tasty and salads are huge! Calzones are outstanding and filled with items! Folks very friendly and willing to do whatever you want each time we have visited.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

If your looking for good pizza, great service and a company that cares and gives back to the community, this is the place. Always good pizza at a good price.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

My family and I decided to try out Revolution Pizza because of their great deals. They had a family meal for 26.88 and you got a specialty 8 cut pizza, another 8 cut pizza, 24 wings, bread sticks, and a two liter, which we thought was an amazing deal! We tried the BBQ chicken pizza and that was delicious! We also tried the Kentucky Chicken Ranch and asked for extra sauce (ranch) on it. I think they may have thought we wanted no sauce because we didn't taste any ranch at all. The wings are nice and crispy which is how I like them. The bread sticks are pretty good too. They can put parmesan cheese on it for $1 more. We went back to Revolution Pizza about a week later and tried a pepperoni pizza made with the regular pizza sauce and I must say their pizza sauce has a nice zest to it. I especially liked it the day after, when it was cold because the sauce tasted even zestier then. I would recommend trying Revolution if you are wanting a change from the same old same old.