“Home style cooking”

Crackerbarrel Old Country STR
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Willoughby
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

A great place to go when you want a hearty home style meal. It’s perfect on a cold winter day. You can have breakfast all day and you never go away Hungary.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast with biscuits and country ham. I think Wendy has better and less expensive. Friends had eggs and bacon with grits and toast OK. Lots of competition here so this average. Track and Pinterest inn better for breakfast.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I went there for breakfast this morning the 28th, I had the blueberry pancakes, eggs bacon. Very tasty the pancakes had a nice crisp on the edges and fluffy on the inside.!!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We don't have Cracker Barrel where we're from and I was so excited to see one! My daughter doesn't remember ever being at one... we stopped to take a few snaps on the rocking chairs, such a CB iconic thing.
We waited about 15 minutes for a table and were very pleasantly greeted by our waitress. The wait for our food seemed unusually long with people around us, who ordered after us, getting their food first.
Some of our food arrived, my husband got his sides and had to wait another 5 minutes for his entree. My daughter said her eggs were cold. We weren't offered any condiments and had to flag down another waitress to ask for syrup for French toast.
Barely saw our waitress after that, had to make an effort to get our check.
Went to pay and the cashier "pressed a wrong button" so we had to wait for a manager to make a correction. Need to double check the bank statement...
All in all, a somewhat disappointing Cracker Barrel experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Our first time at this restaurant. The service was excellent. The food was fresh. We enjoyed the relaxing ambience.