All reviews stayed here nice hotel walking distance nice outdoor area starbucks coffee shower tub combo shuttle service business travel front desk staff rocky river outback steakhouse busy weekend small gym hot water close to the airport room rate each morning
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The lobby and the bistro dining area is very welcoming as soon as I walk into the hotel. There is a lounge area separated from the lobby and the decors and furniture are of modern style, which I like very much. I stay in room #335 and the room is a good size with two queen beds. The work desk is so nice and the sofa chair next to the bed is so comfortable. Everything in the room is excellent except for the bathtub because it is really so old it looks so out of place with other items in the room. The caulking around the tub also has mildew on it making it look dirty. The drain speed in both the tub and the vanity sink is very slow. There are a few restaurants right next to the hotel and we actually go to the Outback Steakhouse once for dinner. It is also just a few miles to Crocker Park so it is super convenient. Wifi internet connection is easy with acceptable speed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently for a week on business. The location is good as we were close to the office. There is a shuttle service, but we had a car so didn't need it. One nice thing is that you always know what to expect with the Courtyard. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. I am not a Starbucks fan but I had their bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich each morning and two month's later, am still craving it! There is an indoor pool and a gym. The room is equipped with an iron and ironing board as well as a hair dryer. I did not have a microwave or refrigerator but didn't need one. (Stay at the Towne Place Suites immediately behind the Courtyard for that.). It is within easy walking distance of a couple of restaurants and a pub with food. Crocker Park mall is also nearby and their shuttle service will take you there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Room was clean and bed was comfy. Staff was helpful attending to our needs. Chairs in the room were like sitting on hard wood; not at all comfortable. There was no microwave. My review would be that while convenient to the airport, this Courtyard Marriott was not what I've come to expect from Marriott. There were no handrails near the toilet making it hard for someone like myself (74 years old with arthritis) to stand up or sit down. My wife and I were there.for a wedding which was supposed to include a breakfast buffet. No staff member was aware of this. Eventually the management provided a breakfast the next day. The hotel restaurant/bar was small and only opened briefly during the day and early evening. We slept well, the place was clean and was close to the airport. I won't say the experience was bad, just not up to what I believe are Marriott Standards.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Westlake.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Nice clean hotel with a good pool and it has a bar. We liked the outdoor seating area as a big group of us could sit and chat. Its within walking distance of a couple of restaurants, one Italian and Hooleys sports bar

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here several times, this time for a week. Rooms are good, small balcony. Good breakfast place, friendly service there.
Clean. Close to the thruway. Small pool and small gym.
Location not exciting, close to 4 restaurants on walking distance. Beyond that you'll need your your car.

So for me this courtyard is good for business travel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo