All reviews stayed here nice hotel walking distance nice outdoor area starbucks coffee shower tub combo shuttle service business travel front desk staff outback steakhouse busy weekend small gym rocky river hot water close to the airport room rate each morning
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is a really good value for a hotel it's easy access to the west side especially to Lakewood and Rocky River. It also has accessibility to nearby restaurants animals without being around the hubbub of those areas. It's clean the service is good the staff is friendly and attentive and I've enjoyed my stay there in would come back. It has Starbucks coffee in the morning an okay breakfast a nice outdoor area for reading a fitness center and a clean whirlpool in regular pool

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 653cliffk
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My niece got it in her head that we should drive on vacation no real Itinerary.I was just like her two small tots.The only thing I didn't like was the sinks outside the bathroom.I don't get that.The place was lovely,the staff was warm, and helpful the area was close to restaurants.Lots of activities within a close proximity.West lake seem like a charming town.Took the kids to play. We sat in whirlpool and splashed in the pool.Cleveland is rocks so is Courtyard!I think for of it as a business persons hotel but I loved it for family.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The hotel itself was fine. Clean and a normal courtyard. Nothing extremely outdated. The lobby was nice, pool small but well maintained. The lobby was very helpful for some larger family meetings and there was no issue bringing in food and getting some help (corkscrews, napkins, etc.). The outstanding item was the staff. We had so many strange requests and they never missed a beat or never made it feel like an extra ask. They helped with lobby temp, volume of background music, getting ice for our daughter, letting us put some ice packs in the freezer overnight (for medication), turning on the fireplace (in summer). They were really outstanding and seemed to enjoy working there and working with the guests. One of the best groups I've worked with.

Room tip: Some rooms have a balcony...
1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Our non-smoking room reeked of old, stale smoke which made us ill. The smell was embedded in everything, including our bedding. We reported the problem twice and were told a machine would be placed in the room to clean the air but that also was not done. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cleveland Westlake which was next door would have been much better: less expensive, nice free breakfast, coffee/tea/apples in the lobby, etc. Our room had enough amenities for one person. The highlight was a very nice and accommodating cleaning lady who we really appreciated.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Clean, updated, and gracious staff. If you are passing through or have business in the area, this hotel is central to LOTS of restaurants and on/off highway location. Shares adjoining parking lot to Carrabbas Italian Restaurant. No need to drive when you can walk.