All reviews stayed here nice hotel walking distance nice outdoor area starbucks coffee shower tub combo shuttle service business travel front desk staff outback steakhouse busy weekend small gym rocky river hot water close to the airport room rate each morning
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Clean, updated, and gracious staff. If you are passing through or have business in the area, this hotel is central to LOTS of restaurants and on/off highway location. Shares adjoining parking lot to Carrabbas Italian Restaurant. No need to drive when you can walk.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Stayed for 1 night on our way to Niagara Falls, clean room and comfortable beds. Restaurants within walking distance. Nice indoor pool. They had a youth soccer and baseball teams at the hotel the night we stopped by and you could not relax in the lobby due to the noisy and rowdy children that were running around the lobby area, besides that, not a bad stay

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

I want to apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us in Westlake. We strive to meet and exceed all of our guests expectations and we have certainly fallen short of that goal during you recent visit. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel fairly routinely and their staff all impresses me. What made this trip nice was I left some clothes in my room the week before and Liz emailed me and told me she would have it in my room upon check in. It was there and of course the staff was first class. Everyone is great here especially Liz.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms clean & beds comfortable. Sink area small. No water cups. Point off for:
1) very loud hvac unit -- left off
2) no bar
3) breakfast area ok but firstwatch 8 min away so why bother
-- really the point off is for the way too loud HVAC, the other issues are expected in this class hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pamela I, Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Jabrd,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Westlake.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Westlake.

Pamela Irion
pamela.irion@cymwestlake.com

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here recently. This is a nice and comfortable hotel. Very nice accommodating staff. This hotel has a comfortable restaurant serving breakfast and more. Beds are comfortable. It has an exercise area and pool with hot tub. As new as it is it does need a bit of maintenance and the room cleaning could have been more thorough. But all in all-I recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple