US$ 139
US$ 69
US$ 162
US$ 125
TownePlace Suites
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 58
Red Roof
All reviewsstayed herenice hotelwalking distancesink areanice outdoor areastarbucks coffeeshower tub comboshuttle servicebusiness travelfront desk staffrocky riveroutback steakhousebusy weekendsmall gymhot waterclose to the airportroom rate
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Stayed for 1 night on our way to Niagara Falls, clean room and comfortable beds. Restaurants within walking distance. Nice indoor pool. They had a youth soccer and baseball teams at the hotel the night we stopped by and you could not relax in the lobby due to the noisy and rowdy children that were running around the lobby area, besides that, not a bad stay

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

I want to apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us in Westlake. We strive to meet and exceed all of our guests expectations and we have certainly fallen short of that goal during you recent visit. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel fairly routinely and their staff all impresses me. What made this trip nice was I left some clothes in my room the week before and Liz emailed me and told me she would have it in my room upon check in. It was there and of course the staff was first class. Everyone is great here especially Liz.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms clean & beds comfortable. Sink area small. No water cups. Point off for:
1) very loud hvac unit -- left off
2) no bar
3) breakfast area ok but firstwatch 8 min away so why bother
-- really the point off is for the way too loud HVAC, the other issues are expected in this class hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Pamela I, Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Jabrd,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Westlake.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Westlake.

Pamela Irion
pamela.irion@cymwestlake.com

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here recently. This is a nice and comfortable hotel. Very nice accommodating staff. This hotel has a comfortable restaurant serving breakfast and more. Beds are comfortable. It has an exercise area and pool with hot tub. As new as it is it does need a bit of maintenance and the room cleaning could have been more thorough. But all in all-I recommend it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Average experience. The room was nice, though the online description seemed to be different than what we actually got.

Front desk staff fell a little short on check in and check out - check in didn't seem to understand what room we were booked into and we waited for quite a few minutes before the front desk clerk came to the front desk to check us out (without saying "sorry for the wait.")

A decent little cafe to grab some sandwiches and/or coffee, which was nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
David B, General Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

I want to apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with us. I want to assure you that your experience is not the norm. If you are ever back in Westlake I would certainly like the opportunity to show you. Thank you for your feedback.