“Great Stay”

Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Westerville
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel with my family, Great property with newly renovated rooms and great stay...will definitely stay again and will recommend to everyone I know that travels to the area. Very nice family operated hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Upon our arrival the clerk was having problems understanding & speaking English she was trying to charge both my credit card & my boyfriends cc took about 5mins to get only cc charged finally she checked us in she said she was putting us on the ground floor but then put us on the second floor parking was limited we arrived in our room I started checking the bed found hair & red spots on the bed we immediately went back to the front desk the clerk said the room was clean I said that's not what I call clean or acceptable she finally gave us a different room the bathroom had hair & dirt on the floor the curtains wouldn't close all the way I had to pin them closed the clerk knocked on the door telling me I needed to open it shortly after checking in I said no what do you want the clerk finally left saying that I had called the office the next morning the in room coffee pot didn't work we had for additional towels this took them 2 hrs to get to us & even then my boyfriend had to call them & tell them to get them to us the free continental breakfast consisted of a few muffins coffee cherrreos milk & coffee we were in the middle of checking out the clerk stopped waiting on us & took care of the gentlemen that walked up speaking her language & took care of checking him out finished with him then finished checking us out I have never been treated so horrible at a motel in my life will never stay at this motel again in Westerville Ohio so long as these people own it this has also ruined any future visits at other red roof inn at 909s state street Westerville Ohio.

Room Tip: Find a different place to stay
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I chose this hotel for the location, on this trip I did not have a car and there are many things in walking distance. I first got to my room and there is no chairs and table left any more. Just 1 chair and a desk. I called and asked for 1 extra chair and they never brought one up to the room. It had a really bad cigar smell so I went to Kroger and bought some things , it is a smoking room , but pueeeeeeeie.
After airing the room out some candles and a lot of cleaning it is ok.
I WANTED TO SHARE THE PICTURES OF THE RAGS AFTER I CLEANED THE BATHROOM!
SO IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Room Tip: Pool area if you have children
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Unfortunately, I can't say that my stay at this hotel was good. The breakfast was less than desirable..warm milk and the hot water for tea was cold. The room wasn't completely cleaned. Asked for extra towels and they were left on the bed, not in the bathroom or on the counter. Theach refrigerator wasn't working properly. The only good thing about the location is that it's close to the freeway.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2016

This hotel is a complete scam. The worst hotel that i have stayed in my life. I have travel to third world countries and it doesn't compare to this. To start off, they want to charge you as if they are a decent hotel, don't get fool. We rented 3 rooms. One of the room guess had to be change 3 times because: the light bulb didn't work, and they didn't know how to change it; the second room the toilet didn't flush and by the third room the air conditioning didn't work but the guess stayed because all this was happening at 11pm!!
I booked through Expedia, but once i arrived, the hotel "cancel" the Expedia reservation, and rebooked it. Charging me again, because they cancel the expedia one. Once i get home, 2 days later i check the bank statements and i was charged twice! still debating the second charge. Check online and you will see they do this to many customers. Don't waste your time or money. The pictures are a complete lie. The hotel does not look like that at all. Its value is more for a motel. You see women walking around, looking like street walkers. The breakfast, i can get better at a shelter. All they had was bananas, and coffee. That was one of the reasons why i booked them! This has been the worst expirience and wates of my hard earn money!

Room Tip: all rooms are bad
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westerville
2.3 km away
5.8 km away
Candlewood Suites Polaris
Candlewood Suites Polaris
#64 of 144 in Columbus

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK