US$ 182
US$ 172
US$ 168
Travelocity
US$ 136
All reviewsshower water pressuremake a u turnroom was cleancolumbus areaflat screen tvfront desk clerkmotelinnsfreewaymicrowavebeltwaytubcollege
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed at this property for one night. This is a great example of a "typical" Red Roof Inn - very affordable, clean, quiet.

Front desk clerk was extremely nice and friendly. There are no elevators and all the rooms have outdoor entrances, similar to a motel. The set up is two buildings back to back.

It is a bit hard to find heading south on State Street - because of the divided highway you have to loop around a cemetery to get there, but exiting out to State Street north is a breeze.

We had a deluxe King room which included an in room coffee maker, refrigerator, & microwave. The TV had an adequate assortment of free channels, plus many ppv options. The shower had terrific pressure and the tub drained perfectly. Room was clean and odor free. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, fruit.

Nothing fancy, but much better than many "budget" choices. For the price you really can't beat it, and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is the best Red Roof Inn I've stayed in. I stay in hotels 20-25 times a month for my work and I usually won't stay at red roof inns but I'm glad I did try this one. Room was clean, bed was so comfortable I got a great night sleep. Tv was great shower was great. Breakfast really sucked but other than that was a perfect stay. People were super nice. Def added to my favorite list.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This was the third or fourth RRI we stayed at since June. It was the best one. The floor was dirty and sweated so badly that my son fell twice, no one was hurt but I had to throw the towel away after drying the floor.
There were no weekly rates, which was a let down. We used or reddy rewards to pay for 3 nights and paid $80 for the fourth night. I hadn't actually seen house keeping. There was a hole in the wall from the door handle, which we reported immediately. There was diet and dust in the corners, asking the bed and on the desk. Our service pet was welcome. We all had a great time in the pool. My husband felt with the employees over all and said they were polite.
We recommend this location to others for a brief stay. It can get a bit pricey after about the third day.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We got several rooms for a family gathering. Everything ready, clean and proper. Totally basic but quiet in the back ( rooms 260-270). The family who run this place are consistent and friendly with service.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Extremely friendly staff. One of the cleanest rooms I have ever had. Lovely grounds with picnic tables and bbqs for guests. Outdoor pool was nice and not normal for northern Red Roof Inns. Right off I-270 and near beautiful downtown Westerville. Near Polaris Mall and all the eating places around there. Free breakfast too.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have parking at door. If that is important, ask for one.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo