Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hit and miss

Ive been here many times within the year.. The service at times is excellent,and then there have... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
easttexaschick
east tx
via mobile
Wandered in

We had visited Roscoe Village and the Inn Keeper where we had stayed recommended this as a good... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
rhch
Indianapolis, Indiana

All reviews wine tasting piano music flat bread tasting room overlooking the river nice selection several wineries wine flight bus trip gift shop white merlot amish country excellent wine and food shrimp carbonara roscoe village ravens ohio
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stopped to stock up and try some new wines. Bought blackberry and autumn selection. Gift shop smaller than ever, restaurant seemed to be busy. Always a nice place to try their wines!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were staying overnight at a cabin in Amish County and decided to check out Raven's Glenn Winery. We've had the wine before, but have never been to the winery. Upon entering, it is beautiful and well organized. You can taste wine at the tasting bars and buy wine, drink it there or leave. We decided to stay for a bite to eat with a bottle of wine. The wine was good, but we were not too impressed with the food. Granted, we just got an appetizer, but we were somewhat disappointed. Not much for the price. I'd buy the wine again, but not sure I'd eat there again. The view is gorgeous as well.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great visit excellent winery two dinners and a bottle of wine for under $50 is an awesome find!
We enjoyed a beautiful evening overlooking the water!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I'm more of a beer drinker. I couldn't really go through the finer points of "fine" wines. But I can say Kristen adeptly led me and my wife through a great and educational wine tasting session before we had a really, really good Italian dinner.

I liked several of the wines, too. Why? They appealed to me and my taste. So much so, we bought six bottles after the wine tasting and another for dinner.

Our waitress for dinner had great suggestions and when she learned we were from out of town, spent extra time giving us great visit ideas for this cool area of Ohio.

If you find yourself in this corner of Ohio, stop in, have some wine and have some fun.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Wine is subjective, and their wine just wasn't for me. I tried their Pinot Noir and their Zinfindel, and did not like either. I really disliked their Pinot. It is still a nice place, and would recommend going there. The restaurant was SLOW but the food was good, and there is a nice view. Not sure I would return, but absolutely worth going to at least once.

Date of experience: August 2017