“Not as good this time .”

Raven's Glenn Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Ohio's Crown Jewel of Wineries Nestled in one of our carefully-tended vineyards, family owned and operated, 200+ domestic and international awards, Wedding & Conference Center, Ohio's premiere winery & dining destination
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Had dinner at the winery within the past few days . Service was very slow and our meals were served cold . The steak came out overcooked and Very fatty . Ive had better steaks of much better quality for less cost . It's a shame , our last meal here was extremely good . Maybe they had a Off night ? Not sure we will be back anytime soon .

All reviews
"gift shop"
in 6 reviews
"white merlot"
in 4 reviews
"excellent wine and food"
in 3 reviews
"servers"
in 3 reviews
"coshocton"

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stopped to stock up and try some new wines. Bought blackberry and autumn selection. Gift shop smaller than ever, restaurant seemed to be busy. Always a nice place to try their wines!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were staying overnight at a cabin in Amish County and decided to check out Raven's Glenn Winery. We've had the wine before, but have never been to the winery. Upon entering, it is beautiful and well organized. You can taste wine at the tasting bars and buy wine, drink it there or leave. We decided to stay for a bite to eat with a bottle of wine. The wine was good, but we were not too impressed with the food. Granted, we just got an appetizer, but we were somewhat disappointed. Not much for the price. I'd buy the wine again, but not sure I'd eat there again. The view is gorgeous as well.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Great visit excellent winery two dinners and a bottle of wine for under $50 is an awesome find!
We enjoyed a beautiful evening overlooking the water!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I'm more of a beer drinker. I couldn't really go through the finer points of "fine" wines. But I can say Kristen adeptly led me and my wife through a great and educational wine tasting session before we had a really, really good Italian dinner.

I liked several of the wines, too. Why? They appealed to me and my taste. So much so, we bought six bottles after the wine tasting and another for dinner.

Our waitress for dinner had great suggestions and when she learned we were from out of town, spent extra time giving us great visit ideas for this cool area of Ohio.

If you find yourself in this corner of Ohio, stop in, have some wine and have some fun.