“Good Thai restaurant ”

Thai Taste
Ranked #58 of 208 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for the last several years whenever I visit Kings Island. My favorite dish here is pad Thai this is if not the best pad Thai I have eaten it's at least tied with only one or two others. My dad really enjoys the drunken noodles here as well. The main reason this doesn't rank as excellent is that it was formerly owned by someone else and when the owners came in some things changed. The Thai spicy noodles became unbearably hot even when you asked for the lowest level as well as the red curry both of which were also favorites of the family, but when it's so hot that you can't taste anything else it's not something we enjoy eating.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We eat here every week and are usually quite happy. Every now and again we'll get a "bad batch" meaning there isn't enough sauce on our noodles but we continue to come back. It is pricey but we feel it's the best Thai food that is local.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

We carried out the pad see ew and pad Thai. Both had proportionate ingredients. They were finished cooking in a timely manner. Negatives were: Both could have used garlic. Both were much, much too greasy. It really grossed me out after awhile. It wasn't knock your socks off by any means. Definitely our least favorite Thai that we have eaten.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We get carryout from Thai Taste about once per month and it is always great. My favorite is their Panang Curry - it tastes wonderful. It's nice to have a good Thai restaurant in West Chester.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Used to be our "go to" Thai place. In the last few months (we went weekly), we noticed massive changes. Their two main cooks "retired" suddenly, then their sushi chef also suddenly retired. These cooks didn't strike me as the type of hard working cooks that would just decide one day to retire. The new food is not good at all. The curries that used to be the best in town now no where close to what they once were. Even the other dishes aren't good. The new sushi chef wore headphones as he was preparing the sushi and there was crud caked on my table. Won't be back.