“Great time for our bachlorette Party!”
Review of Paint by the Glass - CLOSED

Paint by the Glass
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Had a wonderful time painting for a bachlorette Party. Good time, everyone enjoyed the studio as we learned to paint. Paintings turned out remarkably well. Our instructor was great to work with. Great for adults and kids. The wine was good too.

1  Thank bernisuds

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

I was going with friends and nervous because I am not artistic at all. They really help you out and you have a wonderful final product. The staff is nice, and appetizers are served during the middle of the painting session. I would recommend following their Facebook page, as they often post promotions/discounts on there. I do think it is a bit expensive if paying full price.

1  Thank plappyscrib
Reviewed 18 February 2015

My granddaughter attended their summer class and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. My daughter then went with some of her friends and enjoyed the wine and painting!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

What a clever idea. Wine and Painting. Have visited several times with friends and co-workers. Fun and you'll be surprise how well you can actually paint.