“Womderful!!”
Review of Rebecca's Bistro

Rebecca's Bistro
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Rebecca's Bistro is a proud TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017! Rebecca's serves breakfast from 8:00-10:30, and lunch from 10:30-3:00. The lunch menu includes salads, hearty sandwiches, savory soups, quiches, and delightful desserts. The lunch menu is limited in offerings, but changes weekly to provide customers with a variety of dining options. Rebecca insists on quality ingredients and uses locally grown, seasonal, fresh fruits and vegetables.The breakfast menu includes omelets, stuffed French toast, and the local favorite - creamed eggs over toast. If a specialty drink is what you are looking for, Rebecca's Bistro has a variety of espresso drinks, teas, and fruit smoothies.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Rebecca’s is always wonderful! I never get tired of going there and always tell my Airbnb guests to try her out!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We had the 3-egg omelet with marble rye toast. The eggs were nice and fluffy. My husband ordered eggs over medium- came out perfect.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

When you see a packed restaurant at 11:15 on a Wednesday and a wait line of 20 plus people, you’ll know you’ve come to a really good restaurant. Our waitress was delightful, service was super fast (we needed to leave for a play in an hour), and food was delicious! Very nice menu and excellent food. We like to try different places, but will definitely return here again.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We had to wait about a half hour on our table but it was worth it. Both my husband and I chose the bacon, mushroom, spinach quiche. I had the butternut squash soup and he had the tomato basil soup. Both came with the blueberry bread. The meal was excellent, so tasty. Very friendly staff. They close at 3:00 pm so plan for that. I will definitely go there again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely little place with unique and delicious food. They have amazing salads and I love doing a half salad with a half sandwich. The menu changes frequently with some of the most popular items remaining. I love everything I try here! My splurge is a yummy latte! Peppermint Mocha being my favorite. Rebecca’s normally has a long wait but you won’t be sorry!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Rebecca's Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK