“The personal touch”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wadsworth
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Several family members stayed overnight at the hotel in conjunction with a family wedding. I thought it was a brand-new hotel by the look of the decor and carpeting throughout. But in the morning in the pleasant breakfast room the hotel manager came by to say hello and I asked. (A nice, personal touch that I have not encountered at other HI-X.) She said it's not new, but recently refurbished. It's one of the best I've encountered, and I appreciated the personal touch of the visit by the manager.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth

Reviewed 1 September 2011

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Galaxy Restaurant next door to this hotel and as part of the deal we received the Honeymoon Suite for our stay. What a great room! It essentially had two rooms separated by french type doors. The room included a huge bar with flat screen tv's, couches and chairs, a hot tub and super comfy bed! The hotel itself is very clean, it looks like they just updated the carpeting in the hall. Staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was better than most breakfast you would pay for at a restaurant. The only downside is the pool, it is really tiny. All in all, we would stay there again!

Room Tip: Call and ask for a deal, they were very helpful!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LovinMexico7
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I attended a training class in Akron and the instructor reserved our rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Wadsworth. This hotel is definitely a WOW product! The service was great and the rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen. Kudos to Housekeeping!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I love this location! They have an amazing staff from the General Manager to the Maintenance Supervisor. This is my favorite place to stay! The service is ALWAYS GREAT and you are greeted as soon as you enter the front door. This hotel has recently been renovated and everything is Spotless! I am a PC Member and received a complimentary upgrade in a King Suite thanks to the front desk staff. The bed was so comfortable that if it wasn't for my wake up call I might have missed my morning meeting. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My mother passed away and Hlliard Rospert Funeral referred us to this hotel. What a wonderful caring staff. The GM assisted us with a luncheon at the Galaxy Restaurant. Thank you for being so caring.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wadsworth
0.2 km away
20.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
10.7 km away
Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK