“Take out heaven”

Add it.
Fricker's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Vandalia
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We stop here for take out. We love the food. Price is fair. We usually get the bacon cheddar burgers and onion fries. Yummy.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I could not believe how terrible the service was at this Fricker's. After clarifying that Pink lemonade was okay, the server brought Pepsi. I told her that I ordered pink lemonade and her response was "I only heard the P". What? Our food was slow to arrive but tasted good at the end of our meal she asked if we needed anything else. I asked for a carry out box. About 10 minutes later she returned and started clearing off plates. My husband then asked for the carry out. She returned with it and I had to ask for a lid for the sauce and wet wipes. She returned with the bill and we again requested the lid and wipes. We again waited for the requested items and she brought them only after my husband put the credit card on the bill. She then stated that she had a lot on her mind and was busy. The place was not busy at all. She definitely made us feel like we were an inconvenience to her.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Sat at the bar and had 10 wings and a side salad for lunch. Both were freshly prepared and tasty. Service was prompt and friendly. My only complaint is that the smallest number of wings you can order is 10, which is a lot for 1 person. Wish you could just order 5.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We went for the buffet brunch but a regular menu is also available. Service was excellent. Buffet was varied and refilled rapidly. Ordering off the menu was an option. We were with our Harley Owners Group on A Sunday at around noon and they set us up quickly even though there were abound 12 of us. Everyone was satisfied and the all- you-can-eat let these hungry riders filled and happy. I had French toast which was excellent as was the sausage with onions and peppers. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Visiting this establishment weekly, I decided to order chicken noodle soup as I wasn't feeling well. It smelled like dirty mop water and tasted worse.
White chicken chili, the beans were hard and not cooked and it was so thick.
The nachos were old and the salsa soupy...we were told it must be the end of the can?
The food quality needs to be improved, if it's on the menu....then step up and make sure the quality is good or don't serve it!!