“Overrated”

Add it.
Fricker's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Vandalia
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Area around the bar was very loud & noisy. The waitress was prompt, knowledgeable & helpful, The food was another story. My wife's burger was small (1/3 lb) and burnt after she asked for "just no pink." My 1/2 lb burger was supposed to be medium and came over done. French fries were 1/4 inch crinkle cut and not very good. The draft beer was cold and very good.
The waitresses (4 of them) congregated around a table next to us with two of their friends. Occasionally, one of them would go and check on their tables (gee, thanks). We told our waitress about the food, but she didn't do anything. I expected a manager to come see , but no. On the way out, I asked the hostess to speak to the manager about our complaints. We won't be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Love coming here. Been coming here for years. Even when it's packed I still get good service! Highly recommend this place.....

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Ordered new item on menu, pretzel loaf. Basically it was pre-cooked and microwaved to scorching hot, brought out with cheese that was also microwaved in a small plastic type cup. It was obviously microwaved as the pretzel bread became so hard as it cooled, it was horrible. The cheese in the cup showed where as it was microwaved it bubbled up on the side. I'd rather have fresh at Oscars in Vandalia. I prefer to go here instead of little york location but this place needs updated and bathrooms scrubbed and freshed up!!! Please consider bathroom updates, painting and cleaning.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We have ate at all the area's Fricker's restaurants and this place never fails us. Good food great service!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

The restaurant was dirty, food was just so so but our server was great. We went for the wings, they were very greasy.