“Really Good Baked Lasagna!”
Review of Christy’s

Christy’s
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Vandalia
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Christy's has been making Dayton's favorite pizza since 1960. There's nobody that makes a better pizza or cheesesteak hoagy anywhere. You're going to love our Homemade cabbage rolls, lasagna, meatballs, and our famous french dressing. Come see why we've been making loyal fans for the last 56 years.
Reviewed 2 September 2016

After looking over their menu (pizza, sandwiches and a couple of pasta dishes), we both decided that the baked lasagna sounded like a good choice. And it was except that we had a fairly small window of time to get our dinner and eat before making it to a movie on time. Our only disappointment was that it took a lot longer to get our order than what we had been led to believe it would take.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Love Christy's. The cheese pizza is the best around. Great place to go after a game. The counter dude has always been and continues to be very annoying.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Still in Vandalia Ohio with the truck. Ate Mex yesterday and reviewed. Today walked a mile or so from the flying j into town to find a church. After service my sugar was dropping so I stopped at the first place I came to on the way back, Christy's. They are famous for their pizza so of course I ordered the 2\3 pound burger. It was entered wrong so I got 1\3 lb. When I told them they made me a 2\3 lb no charge! Burger was OK, but needed onion tomato etc that they charge extra for which I didn't get. The cheesecake was from a bakery that's been around since 1930. Excellent with a hint of lemon. Since they treated me so well I ordered a pizza to go. Homemade dough and sauce. Slightly sweeter sauce and a dough that doesn't get in the way of the flavorful pizza. Voted best in Vandalia. All kinds of Italian goodies on the menu.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I was in the mood for a locally owned pizzeria. It had been some time since I visited Christy's Pizza. I now recall why it has been a while in-between visits.
I ordered a pizza with one topping. The extra topping cost $1. When the pizza arrived, I had to look twice to see if the pizza was cheese only. The topping was very sparsely applied. The cheese pizza (with a small dose of one topping) had a decent taste.
Word to the wise: order the cheese only; because that is what you will also receive if you order a one topping pizza.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

This was always a trusted average pizza we had from time to time for a change. It was always good for a change but not out go to pizza in the area.