“Good pub food ”
Review of Eden Arms

Eden Arms
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Edenthorpe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Steaks,mixed grill,pies,full menu available,we open also breakfast brunch Saturday and Sunday from 10 am , as Sunday lunch is always popular, topped off with a large selection of cask ales.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere and good service each had a different meal and ended with 5 empty plates.. Good value pub grub and will be returning

1  Thank Kevin L
General Manager A, Manager at Eden Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you kevin for your review, we are so happy you all had a good meal with empty plates , we will feedback to the team and we hope to see you all soon, kind refatds Eden arms team.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Myself and my husband regularly have Sunday lunch here,he likes it more than I do.
We visited Wednesday late afternoon and was greeted at the bar by a lovely young lady who got us our drinks. After studying the menu we wanted to order,the young lady had gone on her break.Another young woman replaced her and broke a glass,she asked us to wait while she cleaned it up which left us standing there for quite a few minutes.
We ordered our food and halfway through I went up to the bar for another drink to be told I would have to wait a few minutes as she had to set up a buffet!
I couldn't believe she was going to leave me standing there while she went in and out of the kitchen several times fetching plates of food.
I didn't wait as my food would have been cold! I felt she was totally uninterested in making sure the customers were her priority.
We have always found the staff to be really friendly and efficient,not this one!

1  Thank Holidaymates
General Manager A, Manager at Eden Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi
Thank you for review, we will feedback your review to the team , and we thank you for finding the time to give true and accurate feedback so we can keep the eden arms a friendly and good pub to visit.
Thank you once again and hope to see you soon

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Called in for lunch with my husband as an unexpected treat for lunch. My husband ordered pie and chips, while I went for pasta special. Both dishes arrived in no
time and were delicious. Will definitely be returning as this is so close to home and prices are very easy on the pocket!

1  Thank Dukeboy4
General Manager A, Manager at Eden Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello thankyou for a great review, im so pleased that you enjoyed your food , its great to recieve such positive feedback i will feedback your comments to our team. We look forward to your return , see you soon.
Eden Arms.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

One of our favourites locals, the staff (Becky, Stacey, Karen, Shirley, Connor and Morgan) do a great job and really make us feel welcome. Well done!

The food is really good and good value, plus we have discovered the app and this is a great idea.

Just a quick note to the Ember Inns company, check the furniture some of it needs to be upholstered, give this place a lick of paint and upgrade the toilets! It's beginning to look a little tired!

General Manager A, Manager at Eden Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review, we really do love all our guests and try hard to make everybody welcome, we will feedback to the team your comments and also we will feedback to the company, thank once again and we hope to see you soon. Eden arms team.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was one of many visits that me and my partner have had to the Eden arms as we have family that live close to the pub.

As usual, the staff were very happy, helpful and friendly.

The food was lovely as it always is, however the portions are still quite small compared to other pub meals in the area.
The menu does seem to have changed since we last ate there, it seems to have got bigger so there is a bit more choice.

1  Thank ars3nal
General Manager A, Manager at Eden Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hello, thankyou for your review we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit . We aim to make sure all our guests are greeted with a warm, friendly welcome. I will feedback your comments to our team so we can take them on board , thankyou for taking the time to leave your feedback its always helpful in helping us improve and satisfy our guests.
Regards Eden Arms