See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed here for three nights while visiting Toledo's art museum, Great Lakes museum and other area attractions. The hotel is northwest of downtown and somewhat isolated, but there are lots of restaurants a mile to the east on Alexis Road by the I-75. Our room was bright, clean, quiet, and larger than usual for a budget hotel. The room had a fridge, a microwave, great wi-fi and very comfortable beds. The bathroom had plenty of counter-space.The free breakfast included biscuits, sausage and egg patties,and warm country gravy. Amazing! Staff were friendly, too. This was our best hotel experience in a 2-week tour of Ohio.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DayTrip55503472795, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you like to smoke or the smell of smoke, stay here. If you value proximity to adult entertainment, ‘lust’ next door will be right for you.
We booked this hotel during a gymnastics competition and every decent place was booked 6 months out. So, our family stayed there. It gave us great perspective and I will never forget the hysterical, nervous laughter I broke out in once we arrived. Did I mention it was my birthday?
Once you close your eyes and picture yourself elsewhere and don’t wake up again, maybe all will be well until you wake up.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We read the reviews after we had booked the room. We decided to go and look at the room and if it was bad we would walk out and lose our money and go somewhere else. The room and the area in the lobby and breakfast area was clean and comfortable. The room was large and had two comfortable chairs and nice desk space. It had a refrigerator and microwave. It was next to a “gentlemen’s” club but not right next door. We were not on the wing next to the club and we did not hear anything. The manager was very accommodating. The only time there was a smokey smell was when we checked in. We checked in early and the cleaners were leaving the hotel and they were smoking. It was as good as any other hotel in that price range. I would not hesitate to go back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DayTrip55503472795, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2018

Thank you for removing time to write a review and we are happy that you had a nice stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcome you at our hotel again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I walked in and walked right out after we saw our room. The bathroom floor was still wet and dirty, the shower had rust in it and chipping paint, and everything was just gross! Not to mention it was right across from a strip club, so think twice about bringing your family here. Our room also smelt like someone sprayed cheap perfume in it to cover up the smoke smell. It’s just an old run down place. The pictures on google and the website are super deceiving. The reviews were also deceiving. I’m not sure how anyone said anything good about this place. We left and we are staying at the Fairfield Inn which is 100x better than the quality inn. 0 out of 10 would I recommend the quality inn.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ahoddee
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, I am not sure the proprietor understands the definition of “Quality”. This hotel is barely a step above a “roach motel”. I didn’t expect too terribly much with the hotel being located in that particular area, yet a clean room and friendly staff would have been nice. The front desk clerk was rude to say the least. The odor in the hotel is extremely unpleasant from the get go. When entering the room I was mortified at the filth. The floors were atrocious and I wore socks the whole time. Which by the way were white but within an hour were black from the residual dirt. As if the carpets had never been cleaned. The furniture is so busted and the inside of the drawers so dirty I kept my clothing in the suitcase. As if that was not enough when I stepped into the bathroom I was appalled. The floor had not been swept much less mopped. There was visible trash, dust and dirt all over the floor. The shower/tub had mold in it, the shower curtain had yellow stains on it, the toilet seat was chipped and the caulk around the tub was black and brown. If that wasn’t disgusting enough when I pulled back the coverlet on the bed the comforter was riddled with stains! When approaching the front desk for a new clean one it was an apparent inconvenience for the clerk to retrieve a clean replacement. Although it appeared the hotel had painted one (yes just one) wall they skipped over the cracking, flaky and mold ridden area above the ac unit. Because of the atrocities of the room I feared the “breakfast” not knowing what doom was in their kitchen. I have stayed in many establishments all over the country in the past 40 years and this by far was the worst. Even if the rate was $20 a night I would just sleep in my car! Choice hotels should reconsider this franchise and drop their name from it. I took photos of everything and sent them to Choice. Avoid this hotel at all costs!

Date of stay: May 2018