“Medical visit”

Ranked #44 of 765 Restaurants in Toledo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after my husband’s therapy. I ordered breakfast. Mine was very good and over easy eggs were perfect. My husband ordered a philly cheese and didn’t like. The service wasn’t the best bc other people got their meals before us. The problem with the place was the smell. I could hardly stand it! My clothes reeked. All I could smell all the way home. I had to wash my nose out and put Vick in it and wash our clothes. Also the coffee wasn’t good either.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in town! Perfectly cooked eggs, hash browns, and omelettes. Portions are quite large. Salads, burgers, Mediterranean, lamb shanks, you name, it’s all good. They are moving soon so look for them in the former Ruby Tuesday building on Glendale in front of walmart.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We were in the area and decided to give it a try. Very positively pleased. The service was very good and the menu had lots of choices. The soup was terrific and the portions were large. A good find, will be back!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stopped here for dinner before going on to the nearby Toledo Zoo. The parking lot was full so we parked on a gravel lot beside the restaurant. We were seated immediately. It was difficult to decide what to eat as they had breakfast, sandwiches, some Greek dishes, dinners, salads, etc to choose from. We had the Greek omelet that was large and full of cheese, the steak dinner and salmon dinner. My salmon wasn't too hot but it was cooked properly and served with a small bowl of dill sauce. The broccoli didn't have much flavor. My husband's steak was just OK. If we come again we'll have what they're known for, the roast beef, turkey or roast pork dinners. Don't expect a fancy atmosphere, it's a family restaurant that's worn around the edges. The staff is pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here today between appointments. The service was quick and courteous and the food was more than expected. I ordered the veggie pita and it was delicious. I also ordered a side of onion rings, but only ate half of them because I was so full. The onion rings were HUGE. Definitely a great value. I will add this place to my regular rotation for sure!

Been to Glendale Garden Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK