“Give it a try”

Ranked #45 of 755 Restaurants in Toledo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We were in the area and decided to give it a try. Very positively pleased. The service was very good and the menu had lots of choices. The soup was terrific and the portions were large. A good find, will be back!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stopped here for dinner before going on to the nearby Toledo Zoo. The parking lot was full so we parked on a gravel lot beside the restaurant. We were seated immediately. It was difficult to decide what to eat as they had breakfast, sandwiches, some Greek dishes, dinners, salads, etc to choose from. We had the Greek omelet that was large and full of cheese, the steak dinner and salmon dinner. My salmon wasn't too hot but it was cooked properly and served with a small bowl of dill sauce. The broccoli didn't have much flavor. My husband's steak was just OK. If we come again we'll have what they're known for, the roast beef, turkey or roast pork dinners. Don't expect a fancy atmosphere, it's a family restaurant that's worn around the edges. The staff is pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here today between appointments. The service was quick and courteous and the food was more than expected. I ordered the veggie pita and it was delicious. I also ordered a side of onion rings, but only ate half of them because I was so full. The onion rings were HUGE. Definitely a great value. I will add this place to my regular rotation for sure!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. I would recommend this restaurant for any meal! Everything was fresh and delicious. Hot roast beef sandwich was just like homemade.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this little but mighty restaurant offers great meals at a fair price. The service is great and the food is very good. Always a lot of choices and good quality. Today we had breakfast with friends from out of town and GGC didn't disappoint. Just a note, their lake perch dinner is the best around.