“Great place!”

Ranked #30 of 746 Restaurants in Toledo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. I would recommend this restaurant for any meal! Everything was fresh and delicious. Hot roast beef sandwich was just like homemade.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this little but mighty restaurant offers great meals at a fair price. The service is great and the food is very good. Always a lot of choices and good quality. Today we had breakfast with friends from out of town and GGC didn't disappoint. Just a note, their lake perch dinner is the best around.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Went to GGC for breakfast, the food was delicious, portions were very generous, have lived in the area over 10yrs. Passed by lots of times never tried it, always saw lots of cars in parking area and finally decided to go there, GLAD I DID, definitely will be back! Thank you for the great food and service.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I thought I would give GGC another try for carry out. I called and ordered a Smoked Salmon salad. I was ready quickly when I came to pick it up. The online menu said it was $10.95. I asked them to add boiled egg so thought it might change the price. The girl said that it was $13.95! What? When I questioned her a manager/owner behind her said "uh, no just $12.95. The point was it seemed like they were making it up as they went along. They've changed the price on me before when I pick up carry out. Also, there was only 1, maybe 2 ounces of salmon on the salad.
I know a lot of people really like GGC and it serves a good purpose in the neighborhood. However I won't be back. Try it if you like.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I called GGC yesterday to order a salad for carry out. I asked for the Chicken Caesar Salad. It was ready when I arrived and was fairly priced. There was big disappointment when I got home and realized there weren't any croutons on the salad! What's a caesar salad without the big crunchy croutons in that wonderful dressing? The salad itself was pretty good. Lots of crispy romaine and the chicken was cooked very nicely. I'll definately check the order very carefully if I get carry out here again. Not an epic fail but the details are important! I'll try again GGC.