All reviews based on reviews budget hotel third floor king room front desk pillows property shower towels bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful rooms! Beautiful marble countertops, amazing services from the house keepers. Desk clerk is very helpful and polite ( Jennifer borem) , ! Room smelled very clean and the bedding was neat! Many shopping Centers and restaurant nearby. This place is absolutely thumbs up ! :) love it

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
YDennison01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - University, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you so much for this review! We look forward to a return visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I booked a non smoking room but my room reeked of smoke. I called the front desk to complain about it and the receptionist said "all of our rooms are non-smoking and unfortunately the previous guest might have broke the rules. We will make a note that it wasn't you". I was exhausted and confessed myself that I will get used to it but when I turned the AC on, the smell got worse. I literally did not enjoy a single minute of my stay and I even checked out as soon as I woke up (7 am).
To be fair, the location was great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank vxv812
YDennison01, Owner at Red Roof Inn Toledo - University, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

I am truly sorry you encountered such an odor during your stay with us! Yes, my property is completely smoke free, that is not a "hoax", but there are those that take no heed of that, and decide to smoke in them anyways. We do our best to make sure that any lingering odors are taken care of, this room must have been missed, and I will be checking into that. There is a significant fine ($200.00) associated with anyone having been found to be smoking in their rooms, and I will be sure to apply that to the guest that was in there before you. Again, I am truly sorry you had this encounter.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Every time that I visit hotel I am extremely impressed with the staff and now the new rooms. You get more than what you pay for at this hotel. You get luxury hotel service at budget hotel pricing. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. There is free WiFi and many options for dining nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anderson M
YDennison01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - University, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you very much for recognizing all the hard work that has been accomplished at this location! We look forward to a return visit!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This hotel advertises its non smoking, yet my room reeked of smoke, And it was dirty. Hairs in the tub, the floor hadn't been cleaned well and sink barely drained. The place is not as good as other RRI I have stayed at. This one is starting show its age and loosk like a run down motel. Our friends had similar issues in their room. Their tub wouldn't drain and room smelled of weed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ronasi2018
YDennison01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - University, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

I am truly sorry you experienced these problems, I truly wish you had given us an opportunity to address this problem when you encountered it. I will have my staff address these issues right away.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was my second stay here. The hotel and the neighborhood are both improving. The WiFi is stronger, the room quiet and comfortable. A number of places to eat are nearby. The view of a closed Sears and the Elder Beerman (recently filing for bankruptcy are sad to see).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SenseIntoDollars
YDennison01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - University, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your review! I am happy to see that all of the hard work we have put into the hotel, and the general improvement of the area is being recognized! We look forward to a return visit!