“Nice place!”

Imagination Station
Ranked #7 of 82 things to do in Toledo
More attraction details
Owner description: Make Imagination Station, Toledo's Science Center, your family's destination. In addition to your favorite exhibits and attractions, we always have something new. In 2014, a new simulator film, Over the Edge!, joined the High Wire Cycle, the BOYO, the Gravity Room, eight Learning Worlds and hundreds of interactive exhibits, activities and demonstrations!
Reviewed 6 February 2018

So we went down to Toledo to see what was there and happened to come across this place. This is our 2nd or third `Imagination Station' (Science Centre) we've been at in American cities.

For the most part, it is on par with the others - its a nice place and is downtown, but wasn't too too much different than the others. Good for kids - lots of hands-on science activities and lots to see and do for the kids. We enjoyed it!

2  Thank Ranger-Reeko
"hands on activities"
in 12 reviews
"traveling exhibit"

Reviewed 5 January 2018

we went on "new Year's eve eve' although we didn't make the ball drop because my 16 month old grandson got sleepy. He really enjoyed the activities a toddler could do. He especially liked the water play and the tractor. If he was a year or two older we could have spent more time and there would have been more for him to do, but he wasn't fussy and was very engaged in the activities.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We love going to Imagination Station. Just a great way to get the kids out of the house for a fun new way to learn and watch the staff do experiments. A must do in Toledo. The kids will love it. Its active, informative and fun.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

A great museum with so much to see & do. My seven year old spent most of her time learning about & tinkering with building circuits. We bought a membership (only $67 family with teacher discount.) & are excited to return.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We absolutely love this place! Every time we come to town we make sure to stop by. Heck, I would go even without my 4 year old ;-) haha! We (somehow) timed it up on a day that was not busy and let me tell you, that is the absolute best time to go. No lines and no crowds makes it so much more enjoyable. We had probably visited every exhibit 3 times when we were on our way out and they had started the live chemistry show. I am not sure the guys name who was putting it on, but he was young and had darker features (hair and eyes) and was absolutely amazing. It was just me and my 4 year old son and he didn't miss a beat! He was just as enthusiastic and informational as if he had a whole room of people there. He rocks and definitely deserves a shout out! He even let us help with the last experiment!

My only complaint is the extra admission charge for the dinosaur exhibit. My son was so excited and wanted to see it but not for double the admission price, sorry!