Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great place for toddlers, and whole family!

I love imagination station! I had 5 kids ranging from 1.5-6, visited on Saturday when surprisingly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bgadus4220
Toledo, Ohio
via mobile
Outside Food and Beverage

**UPDATE: I also posted my review on Google and got a response from Imagination Station apologizing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Heather M
via mobile

All reviews all ages science center dinosaur exhibit gravity room high wire water area tree house body works science activities great place for kids hands on activities kids and adults whole family rainy day few hours a lot of fun interactive exhibits
Reviewed 5 January 2018

we went on "new Year's eve eve' although we didn't make the ball drop because my 16 month old grandson got sleepy. He really enjoyed the activities a toddler could do. He especially liked the water play and the tractor. If he was a year or two older we could have spent more time and there would have been more for him to do, but he wasn't fussy and was very engaged in the activities.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We love going to Imagination Station. Just a great way to get the kids out of the house for a fun new way to learn and watch the staff do experiments. A must do in Toledo. The kids will love it. Its active, informative and fun.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

A great museum with so much to see & do. My seven year old spent most of her time learning about & tinkering with building circuits. We bought a membership (only $67 family with teacher discount.) & are excited to return.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We absolutely love this place! Every time we come to town we make sure to stop by. Heck, I would go even without my 4 year old ;-) haha! We (somehow) timed it up on a day that was not busy and let me tell you, that is the absolute best time to go. No lines and no crowds makes it so much more enjoyable. We had probably visited every exhibit 3 times when we were on our way out and they had started the live chemistry show. I am not sure the guys name who was putting it on, but he was young and had darker features (hair and eyes) and was absolutely amazing. It was just me and my 4 year old son and he didn't miss a beat! He was just as enthusiastic and informational as if he had a whole room of people there. He rocks and definitely deserves a shout out! He even let us help with the last experiment!

My only complaint is the extra admission charge for the dinosaur exhibit. My son was so excited and wanted to see it but not for double the admission price, sorry!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I met up with a friend's family here (they came from Cleveland and I came from Detroit). It was a perfect meeting spot for us having young children. The cost is reasonable and the activities kept the young busy for hours. There is a small cafeteria there-also has reasonable prices. A nursing room is also available for breastfeeding mothers. This place may be a germaphobes nightmare because everything is hands on...bring those wipes and hand sanitizer!

Date of experience: November 2017